US citizens living abroad have the same tax filing requirements as do citizens living in the United States. If you are required to file a Federal and/or State tax return as well, we can help. No matter how complex, we have the knowledge and expertise to handle all of your tax filing needs from the online convenience of your own home.
WE PREPARE EVERY FORM THAT APPLIES TO YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION GIVING YOU ALL OF THE TAX DEDUCTIONS YOU DESERVE.
Common forms prepared and provided with your return
- Individual Federal Forms 1040
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions
- Schedule B –Interest/ Dividends
- Schedule C – Profit/Loss from a Small Business
- Schedule D –Capital Gains/Losses
- Schedule E—Rental Property/K-1’s
- Schedule EIC –Earned Income Credit
- Schedule F – Farm Income/Loss
- Schedule H –Household Employee
- Schedule SE –Self-Employment Tax
- IRS Form 1116 –Foreign Tax Credit
- IRS Form 2555 –Foreign Income Exclusion
- All other related forms from #1099-9465
- All US States & Cities—Individual & Small Business
All returns are prepared to determine the best use of the Foreign Income Exclusion and/or Foreign Tax Credit. When you use our individual tax return services, our dedicated staff will help you find the solutions that will benefit you most.
If you have questions regarding your individual tax return preparation, call me for a free consultation.